[GLIMS] GLIMS meeting at AGU

Bruce RAUP braup at nsidc.org
Tue Nov 6 16:43:55 MST 2018

Hi all,

We will hold a short GLIMS meeting during AGU.  Here are the details:

Time:  Monday, December 10, from 15:15 to 16:00
Place: Room "Duke II", Cambria Hotel, Washington, D.C. (a block north of
        the conference center)
Purpose:  Announcements, input from the community, and discussion

Draft agenda:

[Times to be adjusted in response to number of community talks.]

1  Updates on new data, improvements to the web interfaces (new services,
    new text-search interface, data model choice, etc.) (10 minutes)

2  Description of how best to submit data -- walk through data submission
    guide (10 minutes)

3  Lightning Talks from the community (max 2 minutes each) and discussion
    (25 minutes total)

Lightning Talks from the community should focus on new data or new
GLIMS-relevant techniques.  Please let me know by December 3 if you'd like
to give a talk.

Cheers,
Bruce

--