[GLIMS] Fw: [HiMAT] invitation to submit to HMA Research Topic

Jeffrey Kargel jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:06:32 MDT 2018

Dear GLIMS,

Here is more about the Frontiers in Earth Science special issue on High Mountain Asia.  This is an open call, so if you are doing physical science work, or related applied work, on High Mountain Asia-- not just glaciers, but cryosphere is highlighted-- then please consider it. Note the two deadlines:

Sep. 28, 2018: abstracts

Feb 1, 2019: papers.

The NASA High Mountain Asia Team is making an aggressive push to contribute papers, and I urge the international GLIMS community who is doing High Mountain Asia work to make contributions as well.

Sincerely,

Jeff Kargel