[GLIMS] Paper about three glacial lakes in Nepal

Jeffrey Kargel jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 09:11:41 MDT 2018

GLIMS listers:

Here is a link (permitted by the publisher to be made available) for a paper, just published, about three glacial lakes in Nepal.

http://www.mdpi.com/2072-4292/10/5/798/pdf

It's 165 MB, so if you prefer an optimized PDF at 1.5 MB, just make an email request to me.

Greg Leonard, Umesh Haritashya, Dhananjay Regmi, I and others have labored for years on the field work and analysis and writeup-- the first increment of work started in 2010...then more in 2013, and in 2014 things ramped up.  More is coming on these lakes, but this is a good start.  Thanks to Umesh Haritashya for leading the writeup.

Cheers,

Jeff Kargel