[GLIMS] some support available for some GLIMS Workshop participants

Bruce RAUP braup at nsidc.org
Wed Jul 5 11:58:48 MDT 2017

To those interested in the upcoming August GLIMS Workshop:

We have obtained some funds from the International Association of
Cryospheric Sciences (IACS) to cover the hotel expenses for about four or
five participants.  If this would make a difference in your ability to
attend, please let me know soon.  As we can't cover everyone, we will apply
the funds toward the first respondents who describe how it would enable
their participation.

Best regards,
Bruce

--