[GLIMS] Do you do scripted downloads of GLIMS data?

Bruce RAUP braup at nsidc.org
Wed Feb 22 12:38:28 MST 2017

Hello all,

We are making a badly needed improvement in the GLIMS data download
function, fixing time-out problems for large downloads.  As a result of
these improvements, the URL for the data download service will change.
The old one, at www.glims.org/services/download, will still work, but is
being rendered obsolete.

So, if you are using the above URL in programs or scripts for downloading
GLIMS data, please let me know.  If I get the silence I expect in response
to this query, we will remove the old service in a few weeks.

The new service will improve the performance of the download service (so
that it can handle more requests simultaneously), and solve the time-out
problems.

Thanks,
Bruce

--