[GLIMS] Mountain multihazards workshop, Dec 11, San Francisco

Jeffrey jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:24:07 MST 2016

GLIMS colleagues,

Although the meeting seating space is completely filled out and we cannot take any additional on-site participants (except those where standing invitations are under consideration), we will have a remote participation option if any of you are interested.

Please let me know in that case.

Sincerely,

Jeff Kargel