[GLIMS] CEOS affiliated workshop; other meeting of opportunity

Frank Paul frank.paul at geo.uzh.ch
Mon Sep 5 13:06:18 MDT 2016

Hi Jeff

This sounds good! Just to let you know, for Sentinel 1a/b (C-band radar, now 6 days repeat cycle) there is a dedicated bi-weekly observation scenario for the entire Earth, basically concerning the different possible acquisition modes of the sensor: https://sentinel.esa.int/web/sentinel/missions/sentinel-1/observation-scenario. This might well cover regions with glaciers/hazards.

Best, Frank