[GLIMS] proper citation of (free) ASTER data

Bruce RAUP braup at nsidc.org
Tue Jun 7 09:56:41 MDT 2016

Hi Jeff,

The GLIMS website does not give citation guidance for ASTER or other
imagery, since we don't provide ASTER data directly (or even indirectly
anymore) or other imagery.  However, the GLIMS Analysis Tutorial is due for
a new edition, and perhaps we could include a section on proper data
citation there.

Thanks,
Bruce

--