[GLIMS] GLIMS Update: Clean up No-Cost ASTER list

Jeffrey jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 11:03:17 MST 2014

Dear GLIMS colleagues,I must cleans up the list of people approved for access to ASTER data at no cost. If you are one of several people in the process of being listed, you won't see your name and email address here, so no worries.  If you are already listed, or think you are listed, or think you should be listed, and if you see some anomaly-- an extraneous or outdated email address, a wrong name, no listing where there should be one, etc., let me know.  Especially note the MEMO column.  The relevant email address is the one you use to order images, and that is the most important piece of information.  I can make the changes myself and will for those who have a "Memo" query and don't respond to this message, but confusion will be lessened if you tell me how to change it.  If you noticed a name on the list who should no longer be listed, please inform me of that also.As always with any GLIMS Update, please reply using the same subject line.If you are listed and have tried to use the Reverb site to order images and are having trouble, also let me know.
--Jeff
Jeffrey S. KargelDepartment of Hydrology & Water ResourcesUniversity of ArizonaTucson, AZ 85742  USAEmail(1) jeffreyskargel at hotmail.comEmail(2) kargel at hwr.arizona.eduMobile phone: 520-780-7759www.glims.org