[GLIMS] GLIMS server down

Bruce RAUP braup at nsidc.org
Tue Sep 17 11:30:31 MDT 2013

Hello all,

The GLIMS server, which hosts glims.org and glims.colorado.edu, is still
down after out shutdown at the end of last week for the flooding we had
here.  This is unfortunate timing given the release of Randolph Glacier
Inventory 3.2.   We have our system administrators working on it, and I
hope it will be back up in a day or two.

In the mean time, since many of you have been to Boulder, here are my
photos from touring around by bicycle last week.  You may have seen more
dramatic pictures in the media from other locations, but these are a bit
more "local" to NSIDC and south Boulder.

2013-09-12:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/112147658924438418634/albums/5922776785689647825

2013-09-13:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/112147658924438418634/albums/5923531428143605041