[GLIMS] Fwd: Glacier Mass Balance project

wendell Tangborn hymet01 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:47:40 MDT 2011

Dear Koji,

Thanks for the AA profiles from the three Nepal glaciers.  Do any of these
glaciers have significant debris cover?

Has it been definitely proven that the Kathmandu airport weather station
observation record is not valid because it is in a urban heat-island?
It is the only met station in Nepal I have found with a long, consistent
record.  Do you have access to other weather records in Nepal?

Thanks also for the links to these important papers.

Regards

Wendell

--
Wendell Tangborn