[GLIMS] Fwd: NEPAL GLACIER AA PROFILE

Graham Cogley gcogley1 at cogeco.ca
Sun Sep 11 14:26:33 MDT 2011

Dear Wendell – The information you are looking for is available in graphical form in several of Koji Fujita’s papers, for example Fujita et al. (1997) JGlaciol 43(145) 583-588 [Rikka Samba] and Fujita and Nuimura (2011) PNAS 108(34) 14011-14014 [both glaciers]. The numbers are tabulated in WGMS (2005) Fluctuations of Glaciers 1995-2000 (Vol. VIII), on page 227 (downloadable from http://www.geo.uzh.ch/microsite/wgms/fog.html ).

Graham.

J. Graham Cogley, Ph.D., Professor of Geography,

Department of Geography, Trent University,

Peterborough, Ontario, CANADA K9J 7B8.

Tel      +1 705-748-1011-x7686

Fax     +1 705-742-2131

Email  gcogley at trentu.ca