[GLIMS] [CRYOLIST] Documentary about Himalayan black cloud; Fall AGU; GLIMS miniworkshop

Robin Garton robin.garton at theglaciertrust.org
Tue Jun 28 11:15:19 MDT 2011

I guess you know about the recent ICIMOD exhibition?

http://www.icimod.org/changing-landscapes/press/

I have just written to ICIMOD to see if there is a user friendly version of
the exhibition, which which would be incredibly useful for educational and
public awareness purposes.  Alton Byers may pick this up along the way. I
have yet to ask him.

Robin Garton

--
Robin Garton