GLIMS Update: new WGMS director

Jeffrey Kargel jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 09:02:54 MDT 2010

Dear Wilfried and Michael,
I offer this open letter of congratulations to Michael for his well-earned new position, and of gratitude to Wilfried for a quarter century of service in leading WGMS, and offer our "thanks" in advance for your continued consultancy on behalf of WGMS (and by extension, for GLIMS).  With this smooth transition, we know that WGMS continues to be in great hands.  For GLIMS colleagues, I draw your attention to the attached letter and Wilfried's note below.
Sincerely,
Jeff Kargel