STAR Committee and Geology WG presentations

Michael Abrams Michael.J.Abrams at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 26 12:08:36 MDT 2009

Jeff,

How about sending Dave your Geology presentation to deliver, and send me
the STAR committee talk. I am in full support of your 3 suggested
increases to GLIMS outlined in your email. I am confident we can work
out a new STAR to accommodate them (or 2 or 3, as required). There is no
reason we shouldn't get important glacier data. The STAR committee is a
good place to go over this; please ask any GLIMS members to attend.

mike

Michael Abrams
ASTER Science Team Leader
Group Supervisor, Land Surface Processes
NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Mail Stop 183-501
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109