GLIMS ASTER image acquisition planning

Jeffrey Kargel jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 11:22:04 MDT 2009

Bill and all GLIMSters,
Thanks.  Just what we need.  You might consider preparing 1 or 2 or 3 ppt slides summarizing this.  I can take your tabular data and prepare a nice slide, but if you have something that is map or image-based, that would be good to supplement the numbers.
I'd like to present this at an ASTER STAR Committee meeting in a couple weeks.  (I won't be at the meeting, but I'll give a presentation to Mike Abrams to present for us.)
--Jeff