glims.org reorganized

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Mon Aug 6 12:22:14 MDT 2007

All,

In case you haven't noticed yet, we've recently reorganized the content at
http://glims.org/, and added some new material, particularly about
GLIMS-related publications and workshops.  The presentations, a summary,
and photo from the recent workshop in Perugia are posted.

The material on past workshops and GLIMS publications is still not
complete.  More material will be posted soon.

If you have any comments, please let me know.  I tried to leave URLs to
existing material unchanged, but please let me know if you find that I've
broken a link.

Best regards,
Bruce

--