festa criosferica in Perugia

Georg Kaser Georg.Kaser at uibk.ac.at
Tue Jun 26 02:05:11 MDT 2007

Dear GLIMS colleagues,

UCCS orgainsies a special dinner in Perugia: the "festa criosferica" will
take place on Tuesday, July 10. We will meet at a restaurant called "La
Locanda del Guillare" (see attached pictures) at around 20:30. We would
like to welcome many of you.

We very much hope that, among many other reasons to come, we can also
celebrate the birth of the International Association of Cryospheric
Sciences. The decision will be made by the IUGG Council on July 4.

The price for the dinner has become lower than expected: 30 EUR per
person. It can be paid either by using the form at
http://www.iugg2007perugia.it/public/IUGG/SOCIAL%20DINNER%20TICKETS%20FORM.NEW%20pdf.pdf
or by purchasing the ticket at the registration desk not later than July
9. The price includes transport to and from the restaurant.

Looking forward to see you soon in Perugia,

Georg Kaser, Peter Jansson, Manfred Lange.

Georg Kaser
Institut fuer Geographie
Innrain 52
A-6020 INNSBRUCK