GLIMS Update: New! GLIMS Announcements and Discussion Forum

Deborah Lee Soltesz dsoltesz at usgs.gov
Sat Jun 10 16:10:55 MDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I've added an announcements board and discussion forum to the GLIMS website:

  http://www.glims.org/forum/

The forum can be read by the public, but one must be a registered user to post or reply. Only GLIMS participants will be allowed to register. To register:

  Go to http://www.glims.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register and
  complete the registration form. IMPORTANT: Make sure to add your
  RC or Steward affiliation in the "Occupation" field of the
  registration form.

  You will receive an e-mail when your account has been activated.

I'm screening all registrations, so it might take a day or two for me to activate your account.

deborah
Deborah Lee Soltesz
Web Development & Administration
USGS Astrogeology Research Program