GLIMS workshop + IGS Symposium, Cambridge

Jeff Kargel jkargel1054 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 14:14:40 MST 2006

Dear GLIMS colleagues,

This is a reminder that GLIMS plans to hold a workshop on 17-18 August, 2006 in or near Cambridge, England, the
week prior to the IGS symposium, whose theme is "Cryospheric indicators of climate change."
If you want to submit an IGS abstract, the deadline looms-- 28 February.  For more info on the IGS meeting, see
http://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2006/cambridge/

A formal announcement of the GLIMS workshop will be sent soon by Narelle Baker, but I wanted you to mark your
calendars for both IGS and GLIMS if you think you can make it.  At this time no action is needed for the GLIMS meeting,
but we will be soliciting abstracts in that first announcement.

Sincerely,

Jeff Kargel