People and database info updated on GLIMS website

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Fri Jul 8 14:03:37 MDT 2005

All,

We have updated the People and Institution tables on the main glims
website,
http://www.glims.org/About/collaborators_people.html
and
http://www.glims.org/About/collaborators.html

I apologize for them having gotten rather out of date.  We're still in
transition to the new database and dynamic pages that read directly from
it.

If your information needs to be changed, please go to

http://glims.colorado.edu/submissions/

and update it yourself, using the password sent out earlier.  You can have
the system send you your password if you've lost it.

Lastly, the number of glacier snapshots in the GLIMS Glacier Database is
now 2069.  We're still working on some browser-dependent problems, but
have a look at

http://glims.colorado.edu/glacierdata/glacierdata.php

It works great with Firefox or Konqueror on Linux, mostly works with IE,
and sometimes works on Firefox/Windows.

Cheers,
Bruce

--
Bruce Raup                                               Phone:  303-492-8814
National Snow and Ice Data Center, U. of Colorado, 449 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309