GLIMSview software location; new website

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Fri Dec 5 13:31:21 MST 2003

Hello,

The GLIMSview software that Jeff mentioned in his update is temporarily
available at

http://cires.colorado.edu/~braup/GLIMS_temp/

At that URL, you will find links to the Linux and Windows versions of
executable versions of the code, some documentation, and a list of known
problems.  We welcome your feedback if you decide to try it out.  But
please have a look first at the list of known problems before writing up
your own bug report.

There are still a few places where the website -- despite its new look
-- is out of date.  In particular, the Regional Center map somehow
reverted to an older version.  We're working on this, as well as more
updates to the list of collaborators.

I'll be in San Francisco next week, but hope to remain in touch by e-mail.

Cheers,
Bruce

--
Bruce Raup                                               Phone:  303-492-8814
National Snow and Ice Data Center, U. of Colorado, 449 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309