Maryland meeting

Andreas Kaeaeb kaeaeb at geo.unizh.ch
Wed May 23 02:35:54 MDT 2001

Dear all

In two weeks we (or at least some of us) will meet at the GLIMS meeting during the IGS
conference in Maryland. At the GLIMS meeting there are also some minutes to discuss
algorithm development related to GLIMS and/or ASTER.

If you would like to briefly present your algorithm development activities, or want me to
do so, or have some special experience to announce, or see some topics which should
urgently been discussed, or ..., please contact me for more detailed planning of this part
of the GLIMS meeting.

I personnally will shortly present some software I wrote or concepts I figured out, resp.,
for ASTER L1A data processing regarding destriping, map projection of imagery, DEM
generation, ice velocity measurements, ice detection from ASTER imagery and similar.

Looking forward to meeting you in Maryland!

Andy

Andreas Kaeaeb

Department of Geography                    Room:   25 K 84
Glaciology and Geomorphodynamics Group     Phone:  ++41 (0)1 63 5 5146
University of Zurich-Irchel                Fax:    ++41 (0)1 63 5 6848
Winterthurerstrasse 190                    e-mail: kaeaeb at geo.unizh.ch
CH - 8057 Zurich                           http://www.geo.unizh.ch/~kaeaeb
Switzerland