GLIMS glacier database info

Bruce Raup braup at kryos.colorado.edu
Fri May 11 11:20:41 MDT 2001

Hello to the participants in the upcoming GLIMS meeting in Maryland.

As you all realize, we have a very ambitious meeting agenda scheduled for
June 6.  In that meeting, I will have 10 minutes to talk about the GLIMS
glacier database.

Rather than take the full 10 minutes to describe the database, I would
like to be able to use some of that time to hear your comments and
questions.  To make this possible, I encourage you to have a look at
http://spot.colorado.edu/~braup/glims_database/, which is a short page
describing the highlights of the design, with links to the data dictionary
and entity-relation diagram (ERD).

If you have any comments or questions before the meeting, feel free to
contact me.

Thanks,
Bruce

--
Bruce Raup
National Snow and Ice Data Center                     Phone:  303-492-8814
Boulder, CO  80309-0449                            Bruce.Raup at colorado.edu