GLIMS lunch at Fall AGU

jkargel at usgs.gov jkargel at usgs.gov
Tue Dec 12 01:14:19 MST 2000

Dear GLIMS collaborators,

If you will be at the Fall AGU meeting in San Francisco, there will be an
opportunity to meet for lunch on Tuesday December 19 at noon; meet me at
the top of the escalators in the Moscone Center.  I must be back to give my
talk at 1:30 on ASTER glacier imaging result, so we will have to depart for
lunch no later than 12:10 and go someplace nearby.  Another opportunity
will be dinner that same day following session H22E.  I hope to see several
of you there!  I will carry with me some glacier images that may be of
interest.

I will depart in just 3 hours, so if you would like to meet but cannot meet
at those times, please leave a message for me on the message board.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey S. Kargel
U.S. Geological Survey
2255 N. Gemini Dr.