New e-mailing list for GLIMS

Bruce H. Raup braup at flagmail.wr.usgs.gov
Thu Aug 26 14:41:25 MDT 1999

Hello all.

If I did things right, you've all been subscribed to the "glims" mailing
list and received a welcome message explaining its use.

The initial subscriber list consists of people who attended the GLIMS
workshop 14-15 August, 1999 in Zurich, as well as people who are already
involved with GLIMS as Regional Centers, Stewards, or Associates (e.g.
NSIDC people).  If you do not want to be on the list, feel free to
unsubscribe using the steps described in the welcome message.

Subscribers to the list can obtain a full list of subscriber addresses by
sending a message to majordomo at flagmail.wr.usgs.gov with the following
line as the sole contents of the body of the message:

who glims

If the fact that people can find out this information bothers you, please
let me know.

The GLIMS list is now open for use.  If you have any technical questions
related to the list itself, please send them directly to me (and not to
the list).

Enjoy,
Bruce

Bruce H. Raup                        |        braup at flagmail.wr.usgs.gov
US Geological Survey                 |           Phone:  +1-520-556-7022
2255 N. Gemini Dr.                   |             Fax:  +1-520-556-7014
Flagstaff, Arizona  86001-1600, USA  | http://wwwflag.wr.usgs.gov/GLIMS/