Data, Information, and Customer Support Standing Committee (DICSSC)
DICSSC Action Items (PDF 157 KB, Feb. 2017)
Terms of Reference
Data, Information and Customer Support Standing Committee (DICSSC) Terms of Reference (PDF 187 KB, Oct. 2016)
Norwegian Ice Service
Argentine Naval Hydrographic Service
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Finnish Meteorological Institute
For access to this Wiki, contact the IICWG Secretariat for login credentials.
Committee Reports and Presentations
- DISCSC Action Items from IICWG-XV (PDF 78 KB, Nov. 2014)
- DICSSC Report to IICWG-XV (PDF 95 KB, Nov. 2014)
- DISCSC Action Items from IICWG-XIV (PDF 93 KB, Oct. 2013)
- DICSSC Report to IICWG-XIV (PDF 90 KB, Oct. 2013)
- DICSSC Action Items from IICWG-XIII (PDF 103 KB, Dec. 2012)
- DICSSC Report to IICWG-XIII (PDF 247 KB, Oct. 2012)
- DICSSC Action Items from IICWG-XII (PDF 86 KB, Nov. 2011)
- DICSSC Report to IICWG-XII (PDF 58 KB, Oct. 2011)
- DICSSC Action Items from IICWG-XI (PDF 97 KB, Nov. 2010)
- DICSSC Report to IICWG-XI (PDF 316 KB, Nov. 2010)
- DICSSC Action Items from IICWG-X (PDF 305 KB, Dec. 2009)
- DICSSC Report to IICWG-X (PDF 333 KB, Dec. 2009)
- DICSSC Meeting Report IICWG-9 (Action Items from IICWG-IX) (PDF 256 KB, 2008)
- DICSSC Status of Action Items from IICWG-VIII (PDF 754 KB, 2007)
- Data, Information, and Customer Support Standing Committee Report on Action Items from IICWG-7, 26 October 2007 (PPT 1.7 MB, 2007)
- Standing Committee on Data, Information, and Customer Support Action Items (IICWG VII) (PPT 1.8 MB, 2006)
- Data, Information and Customer Support Committee Action Items (IICWG VI) (PPT 1.8 MB, 2005)
- IPY Operations Work Session Report (IICWG VI) (.doc 54 KB, Oct. 2006)
Interoperable Data Formats - Action Item DC 6.1.1 Reference Material and Discussion at IICWG VII, Helsinki
- Interoperable Data Formats: Action Item Summary of Progress for IICWG VII (ppt file, from P. Seymour 9/28/06)
- Ice Service Requirements Questionnaire (Questionnaire with CIS response as an example, doc file, from J. Falkingham, 9/13/06)
- Interoperable Data Formats: IICWG SCDICS tasks in progress (informal minutes on the 6.1 AI discussion at IICWG VII, doc file, from F. Fetterer 9/28/06)
- Status report, action item DC 6.1.1 (doc file, from P. Seymour 9/11/06)
- DIFD_ICE_Version_3.0_working_090806 (Excel file, from P. Seymour 9/11/06)
- FEATURE OBJECT ATTRIBUTES Ver 3.0 (doc file, from P. Seymour 9/11/06)
- GEO OBJECT CLASSES Ver 3.0 (doc file, from P. Seymour 9/11/06)
Interoperable Data Formats - Special Session at IICWG VI, Ottawa
- Interoperable Data Formats Technical Session Summary Report (IICWG VI) (ppt file)
- Interoperable Data Formats Technical Session Summary Report (IICWG VI) (doc file)
- Virtual Ice Charting System (ppt file) A foundation to build on.
- Session on Interoperable Data Formats: Agenda (doc file)
- Interoperable Data Formats Introduction - Falkingham (ppt file)
- Interoperable Data Formats in Production Systems - Scarlett-Denault (ppt file)
Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS) Material
- ECDIS Ice Objects Catalogue Version 3.0 (doc file)
- Ice In ECDIS (Reaching out to our marine users) (ppt file)
- Ice In ECDIS Web Sites (doc file)
- Ice In ECDIS Workshop 2000 (presentations and doc files)
Sea Ice Mapping Systems - Presentations and Reports (see also items under the Standing Committee on Applied Science and Research)
- SIMS Architecture.
A draft PowerPoint presentation with recommendations, introduction, and summary page added (changes in green). Send comments, additions, and changes to Paul Seymour. Later versions will be posted on this page.
- SIMS Introduction and Summary.
This PowerPoint presentation is intended to summarize IMS progress and issues for all of IICWG-V, on Thursday April 22, 2004, 13:30. Send comments, additions, and changes to Paul Seymour. We will work on this at the meeting in the standing committee breakout as well.
- Providing METOC Data in SIMS: A Capabilities/Feasibility Study Prepared for the U.S. National Ice Center.
This white paper outlines the U.S. National Ice Center's position regarding operational aspects of incorporating meteorology data in SIMS, their sea ice mapping system. While specific to NIC, aspects of the challenges faced by NIC may be of interest to other centers.
Sea Ice Mapping Systems - Requirements
- Draft IMS requirements from P. Seymour
- IMS Modules or Utilities
These modules or utilities could be made available to the community; from J. Falkingham
Sea Ice and Iceberg Training Modules - Action Item DC 16-5
These modules were compiled together DICSSC Co-chairs and Secretariat to fulfill Action Item DC 16-5: Make a list of publicly available sea ice training modules and set a link to them on the IICWG web-site. See the Sea Ice and Iceberg Training Modules web page for this list.