MODIS | MS2GT Version History
The current version of MS2GT is 0.5 released May 31, 2001
- Changed perl location from /usr/local/bin/perl to /usr/bin/perl in idl_sh.pl.
- Added exit(EXIT_SUCCESS) for successful exit from gridsize.c, ll2cr.c, and fornav.c to get around apparent Linux problem.
- Moved mod10_l2.pl and mod29.pl usage descriptions into separate files.
- Added Script Descriptions and Usage.
Version 0.4 released May 3, 2001
- Fixed bugs in fornav related to fill value processing.
- Enhanced modis_ice_read.pro to allow processing by mod29.pl of "dark" MOD29 granules which do not include Sea Ice by Reflectance, Sea Ice by Reflectance PixelQA, nor Combined Sea Ice channels. Gridded arrays containing the fill value of 255 are now returned when these channels are specified for dark MOD29 granules.
- Modified Building the Executables so that the make is run from the ms2gt/src directory rather than the ms2gt directory due to an unresolved problem on Linux platforms.
Version 0.3 released May 1, 2001
- Fixed bug in mod29.pl related to checking for a temperature channel.
- Changed mod29.pl mnemonics for better consistency.
- Added -F option to ll2cr to allow specification of input and output fill values.
- Added -r option to fornav to allow specification of a column-row fill value.
- Added Tutorial 4.
Version 0.2 released April 27, 2001
- Changed perl location from /usr/local/bin/perl to /usr/bin/perl.
- Added Verifying your Perl Installation.
- Added Tutorial 3.
- Fixed bugs in mod10_l2.pl and mod29.pl related to reading the *.gpd file.
- Changed channel numbers to mnemonic strings in output filenames for mod10_l2.pl and mod29.pl.
Version 0.1 released April 23, 2001
- Added Tutorial 2.
- Changed the -d weight_distance_max parameter to fornav from its default value of 1.0 to 1.2 due to the appearance of holes in a preliminary version of the Tutorial 2 example. Holes do not now appear to be a problem in this example.
Version 00.00 released April 20, 2001
- Initial version.
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0449