From 9:00 a.m. to noon (USA Mountain Time) Wednesday October 5, AMSR-E, Aquarius, IceBridge, ICESat/GLAS, MODIS, NISE, and SMAP data will not be available for ordering due to system maintenance.
IceBridge MCoRDS L3 Gridded Ice Thickness, Surface, and Bottom, Version 2
This data set contains products from depth sounder measurements over Greenland and Antarctica taken from the Multichannel Coherent Radar Depth Sounder (MCoRDS). The data were collected as part of NASA Operation IceBridge funded campaigns.
On August 14, 2013, the MCoRDS L3 Gridded Ice Thickness, Surface, and Bottom data were replaced by Version 2:
- V02 grid size is 500 m x 500 m. V01 coarse (3 x 3 km) and dense (1.5 x 1.5 km) grids are not included in V02.
- V02 contains separate grid .txt files for Surface, Thickness, and Bottom.
- V01 1995_2011_Petermann_Composite data are removed.
- V01 TIF files are removed; MAT files added in V02.
- ASCII text grid file is changed from CSV in V01 to .txt in V02.
- V01 crossover_analysis directory is removed; errors directory is added with .mat and errors.txt files.