This data set contains products from depth sounder measurements over Greenland and Antarctica taken from the Multichannel Coherent Radar Depth Sounder (MCoRDS). The data were collected as part of NASA Operation IceBridge funded campaigns.
IceBridge MCoRDS L3 Gridded Ice Thickness, Surface, and Bottom, Version 2
On August 14, 2013, the MCoRDS L3 Gridded Ice Thickness, Surface, and Bottom data were replaced by Version 2:
- V02 grid size is 500 m x 500 m. V01 coarse (3 x 3 km) and dense (1.5 x 1.5 km) grids are not included in V02.
- V02 contains separate grid .txt files for Surface, Thickness, and Bottom.
- V01 1995_2011_Petermann_Composite data are removed.
- V01 TIF files are removed; MAT files added in V02.
- ASCII text grid file is changed from CSV in V01 to .txt in V02.
- V01 crossover_analysis directory is removed; errors directory is added with .mat and errors.txt files.
Data Set Tabs
N: 90, S: 60, E: 180, W: -180
N: -53, S: -90, E: 180, W: -180
- Varies x Varies
- Glaciers/Ice Sheets > Glacier Elevation/Ice Sheet Elevation
- Glaciers/Ice Sheets > Glacier Thickness/Ice Sheet Thickness
- Glaciers/Ice Sheets > Glacier Topography/Ice Sheet Topography
- ASCII Text (.txt)
- ESRI Shapefile
As a condition of using this data, you must cite the use of this data set using the following citation. For more information, see our Use and Copyright Web page.
Questions? Please contact:
NSIDC User Services
Phone: 1 303 492-6199
Fax: 1 303 492-2468
National Snow and Ice Data Center
CIRES, 449 UCB
University of Colorado
Province or State: CO
Postal Code: 80309-0449